Use of personal information
When you join us as a client, you provide us with your contact information, including First Name, Surname and email address. We use this information to send you Fitness & Motivation tips in an emailed newsletter, support documents and relevant coaching videos, questionnaires to measure your satisfaction with our service and announcements about new and exciting services that we offer
We also process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services
- dealing with your enquiries and requests
- administering accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- carrying out marketing and marketing research
- providing you with information about products and services
Personal data is collected from visitors to this website, who actively sign up to receive Fitness, Nutrition and Motivation tips using the online form. This includes your name, email address, IP address and timestamp. Data is then transferred, stored and processed by MailChimp, in order to create a distribution list and provide you with this emailed service.
- providing advertising and analytics – Facebook
We use a Facebook conversion tracking pixel to help us measure the return on investment of our Facebook Ads by reporting on the actions people take after they are redirected to our website, when viewing those Ads. We create pixels that track conversions, add them to the pages of our website where the conversion will happen, and then track these conversions back to Ads we are running on Facebook. We use the Facebook custom audiences to deliver Ads to website visitors on Facebook based on the actions people take after viewing one of our Ads.
Please visit Facebook to help you opt out of permission.
We will only provide these companies the information they need to deliver the service.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of services or events that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to any third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so.
Your personal information is never disclosed or shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above.
We will not share your data with any other third parties except as required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agents.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Third party function cookies
The plugin by Flamingo stores contact forms that are submitted by visitors requesting information or booking a session with us. We use the data in the event that there is an email failure, which would otherwise prevent us from having received the request, to ensure we can process it for them. We will delete these after a month.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Google Analytics
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com.